Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) intends to outsource its Drivers/Mechanics services to enhance its logistics operations. Applications are therefore invited from reputable and technically competent companies to provide the services.
The application must be accompanied with the following information/documents:-
- Company Profile
- Evidence of Technical Competence
- Evidence of Experience and list of current clients
- Letter of credit worthiness from reputable financial institutions
- Evidence of ability to obtain credit facility
- Evidence of training facility or contract with certified training institutions
- Evidence of certification by relevant professional bodies
- Evidence of registration with DPR, PENCOM, NSITF and HMO
- Evidence of geographical operational spread
- Evidence of financial competence e.g. submission of Audit Report for the past 1yr. and Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3yrs.
The application should be addressed to, The Chairman, Committee on Outsourcing of Drivers/Mechanics and must reach the undersigned on or before 26th October, 2015.
This advert can be downloaded from DPR official website – www.dpr.gov.ng
Click Here to Download PDF Version of this Document.
For further enquiries, please contact Mrs. M.N. Osode – 08113936380 or Mr. C.O. Aghaebita – 07054005948
8th Floor, Room 806
DPR Office Headquarters,
7, Kofo Abayomi Street,