Established as a Presidential Initiative in 2004, SERVICOM was conceived to promote transparent, effective and efficient service delivery in Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), as well as regulate the performance-expectation gap between the Government and members of the public, on matters related to service delivery.
SERVICOM in NUPRC is simply about Excellent Service Delivery. Service to us, is doing what we offer ourselves for and what the people are entitled to expect from us. The SERVICOM unit runs with the NUPRC Service Charter.
The NUPRC Service Charter is a public document that informs clients and stakeholders about our services, customer rights and responsibilities. The Charter specifies the standard that customers should expect from us, explains how they can obtain information, give us feedback on any aspect of our service, the procedure for registering complaints in the unlikely event of service failure and assures clients of our commitment towards ensuring that these standards are maintained.
- To provide seamless and timely processes and procedures to our stakeholders and customers
- To measure and assess the quality of the services we render to our stakeholders on a continuous basis.
- To significantly improve customer satisfaction by dealing with queries in a timely and efficient manner thereby fostering positive customer relationship.
- To institute a framework for resolving and escalating all unresolved complaints, including obtaining feedback from these complaints.
- Engage customers, staff and stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure delivery targets are being met.
For our clients, we are committed to offering you high-quality services that meet your needs. To this end, we promise:
- To ensure that our services are easy to use and accessible;
- To always provide all customers with quality services;
- To provide services to all customers equally, accommodating their diverse needs
- To listen to our customers and to develop our services in response to their feedback
- To provide information that is clear, timely and accurate
- To provide clear policies and procedures to resolve complaints promptly
With NUPRC SERVICOM, all stakeholders:
- Can expect quality service delivery
- Demand their rights to good service
- Have recourse when service delivery fails
- Are actively involved in the Service Delivery Programme
The contents of this Charter are subject to periodic review in line with structural, administrative or policy change(s) that may be considered necessary for the improvement of service delivery and the attainment of NUPRC’s strategic goals.
Download the latest version of the NUPRC Service Charter Here.