Under the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order, everyone should:
- Stay at home – Do not leave home except for essential tasks such as getting groceries or seeking medical care.
- If you are out, stay at least 6 feet away from others and avoid any gatherings.
- Wash your hands often and well, especially after being away from home
- Do not touch your face or mouth, especially when out
- Check on others – Call your loved ones and neighbors who are most at risk and see how they are doing. If they require an essential errand, see how you can help.