The Department of Petroleum Resources is requesting for bids from interested security organisations to provide guarding services at the following locations in Lagos.
- DPR Headquarters 7, Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island, Lagos
- DPR Annex office 5, Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island, Lagos
- 12 Bishop Kale street Victoria Island, Lagos.
Your company is required to show/ attach the following:-
- Company’s profile
- Evidence of Technical Capability
- Evidence of years of experience on similar jobs with a reference list (please note that these will be verified)
- Evidence that you can provide credit for 90 days.
- The literacy level of your personnel per beat.
- Submit 2 coloured photograph of your guards/kits
- Evidence of your training/development for your guards.
- Evidence of registration with any Health Management Organisation.
- Evidence of workman compensation and policy.
- Evidence of pension clearance certificate from National Pension Commission.
- Evidence of registration with Civil Defence.
- Evidence of company’s incorporation document with (CAC).
- Evidence of tax compliance and PAYE
- Copy of DPR Licence.
- Any other information that will support your ability to win the job.
Your submission should be returned in sealed envelope and addressed to:
Head, Corporate Services
Department of Petroleum Resources,
7, Kofo Abayomi Street,
Attention: Manager Security Services
For further enquiries on the tender and for a survey of the stated locations contact:
The Manager Security Services,
Department of petroleum Resources,
8th Floor, DPR office Building,
No.7 Kofo Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
The Department of Petroleum Resources reserves the right to reject any submission without any explanation.
The date of submission is 2 (two) weeks from the date of this advert.
THE CHAIRPERSON, SECURITY COMMITTEE